We would like to take this opportunity to introduce our core values to you!
In our mission to make the retail ecosystem transparent with easily accessible shopping information, made available for everyone, these values are what drives our team. And you can be part of it…
Meet Our Team
Partner Relationship Officer – Marketing Team
About the job
As a Branding & Digital Content Executive, you help strengthen user engagement and build Priceza’s brand awareness into the market for both B2C and B2B marketing campaign through branding, PR campaign, offline event, and owned media channels.
• Reporting to Branding & PR Manager
• Develop and maintain close working relationships and building outreach with English and Thai media, clients, potential clients to get backlinks to Priceza.
• Plan and organize content calendar, aligning with that of corporate branding communication and the team’s direction.
• Create the content curation and execution across media; owned and operated channels, social, influencer, and events.
• Work with Branding & PR Manager on PR strategy and execution for both online and offline task including press release, media relation, and outreach, offline event.
• Monitor and analyze content performance, propose initiatives to improve user acquisition funnel, and assist with reporting.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
• 2-3 years of relevant work experience in PR and media relation
• Basic digital marketing skills is a plus
• Good command of English and computer literate
• A passion for E-Commerce business
• Pleasant personality, positive attitude, a quick learner, and open for challenges
• Effective influencing and interpersonal skills. Ability to work across various functions and stakeholders
• Excellent problem-solving skills, comfortable with data and the ability to develop insights and translate them into action
Digital Product Executive – AdTech
What you’ll be doing: (these will vary with role seniority)
• Develop new product features. Find the product-market fit for e-commerce programmatic ads
• Manage key partnership development and customer pitching for this new product
• Develop strategies for product promotion and marketing effort
• Plan and communicate the requirement to developer
• Work closely with engineering to ensure timely and appropriate delivery.
• Demo new features and fixes to internal and external teams, and provide training when necessary.
• Keep up to date Industry landscape and produce analysis to management.
• Evaluate and analyze data to find growth
Skills, Talents, Experience You Will Need:
• Preferably Thai but open for nationalities who required to communicate effectively with Thai-speaking team
• 1+ years in the Adtech industry in agencies, programmatic buying, major digital marketers, or functions supporting programmatic buying, or comparable web-based solutions
• Ability to understand digital advertising from both sides that are in advertiser and publisher point of view
• Ability to understand technical issues and communicate effectively with technical teams
• Experience in digital media planning/buying, trafficking, reporting, and analytics
• Google Analytics, Google tag manager, Google Advertisement knowledge
• Demonstrated success in client facing roles
• Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Engineering / Science / Statistics / Mathematics / Economic
Sales Executive (Online/E-commerce)
What you’ll do:
• The generation of new account opportunities – through contacting to Brands and E-commerce stores initial canvassing utilization of your own contact base, some leads provided.
• Face to face client meetings to gain a thorough understanding of their business, their needs and provide an ongoing, timely, cost-effective and efficient solution to their Business needs.
• You will ideally target IT/Consumer Electronics Brands, Digital Marketing Agencies, Online Ecommerce Stores but you will have the scope and freedom to target other market segments where you have contacts to continue to grow the business in any sector.
• You will take on the role of “Trusted Adviser” or “Business Consultant” – empathizing and understanding your customers’ needs and wants and delivering tailor-made solutions.
• Account managing, growing and further developing business relationships as well as the delivery of exceptional customer service.
What we’re looking for in you:
• Thai Nationality / Or can communicate effectively in Thai
• Strong sale closing skills with a proven track record of great sale performance
• Have direct experiences in the Media, Agency, E-commerce, Online/Internet Business
• Bachelor’s Degree in related fields
• Self-motivated and be able to work independently and have strong leadership skill
• Excellent networking skills.
• Be able to deliver the highest standards of customer service.
• General management experience is essential for working in this job.
• Must be familiar with computer software programs e.g. Word, Excel, etc.
Senior Performance Marketing & Campaign Management
What you’ll do;
• Develop campaign KPI’s and monitor each campaign’s performance against goals to implement optimization.
• Ensure and maximize ROI or ROAS for each key account on a monthly basis.
• Responsible for executing, managing and optimizing cross-device programmatic media campaigns that align with our clients’ objectives.
• Own and communicate marketing results and the effectiveness of campaigns and programs by effectively monitoring and reporting on metrics and taking corrective actions to achieve marketing objectives
• Work with Sales and internal teams to enroll in new clients and set up a new campaign
• Analyze performance data to create, investigate, and test hypotheses used to identify meaningful patterns in large, multidimensional datasets and contribute to strategic roadmaps for our clients
• Combine audience analytics, seasonality insights, industry trends, and client feedback to configure, operate and develop effective account strategy that maximizes campaign performance and increases revenue growth
What we’re looking for in you;
• Passion for online advertising media and understanding how consumers interact with online advertising
• Thai nationality
• Good communication of English
• Minimum 2-3 years of experience in Google Ads (Adwords / SEM), Facebook ads and other PPC campaign management is a must.
• 4+ years of direct experience in a campaign management/support role in the advertising/online media space
• Direct experience in running an Affiliate program in E-commerce is a big plus!
• Bachelor degree in Engineering, Science, Business Administration, Economics or related field
• Demonstrable ability to leverage quantitative thinking to manage campaign success
• Must be extremely proficient with Excel- complete ease with Pivot Tables and Advanced Functions
• Solid analytical skill set, including chart-making, diagnostic ability, manipulation of large data sets is a plus
(Java Developer, Programmer)
• เราเชื่อว่าคนไทยพัฒนาเว็บไซต์คุณภาพเยี่ยมที่จะให้บริการคนทั่วทั้งภูมิภาคเอเชียตะวันออกเฉียงใต้ นี้ได้ และคุณจะมาเป็นส่วนหนึ่งของทีมนี้ในการพัฒนาให้มันเกิดขึ้นได้จริง
• ร่วมออกแบบและพัฒนาเว็บ Priceza เว็บไซต์ค้นหาสินค้าและเปรียบเทียบราคาอันดับหนึ่งในภูมิภาคเอเชียตะวันออกเฉียงใต้ มีผู้ใช้งานหลายสิบล้านคนต่อเดือนใน 6 ประเทศ
• วิจัยและเรียนรู้เทคโนโลยีใหม่ๆ ร่วมพัฒนา ระบบ Search Engine, Web Crawler และ Scalable Web Architecture เพื่อรองรับผู้ใช้งานหลายสิบล้านคน
• มีความเชี่ยวชาญในการพัฒนาเว็บไซต์ ด้วยเทคโนโลยี Java
• รักการพัฒนาเว็บเป็นชีวิตจิตใจ รักความท้าทาย รักการเรียนรู้เทคโนโลยีใหม่ๆ
• ทำงานร่วมกันคนอื่นได้ดี สนุกสนานฮาเฮไปด้วยกัน
Search Engine Optimize Officer
• Lead the SEO efforts for the company to consistently increase organic traffic
• Identify best practice and keep team up-to-date on to mitigate risks
• Guide team on data analytics to gain insights for SEO growth opportunities and anomalies
• Perform full website audits and competitor monitoring for benchmarking
• Work with team to maintain and grow link neighborhood, website authority and reputation
• Liaise with development and branding team for website structure, markups, mentions and PR
• Maintain and improve on SEO metrics to monitor on daily, weekly and monthly basis using tools including Ahrefs, SEOMoz, Screamingfrog and various others
• Guide team on keyword research and set long-term, mid-term and short-term SEO strategies
• Train, develop and grow the SEO team for 6 local websites
• Thai Nationality
• At least 3 years direct experience in SEO
• Bachelor Degree in related field
• Strong command of English
• Hands-on and extensive experience in SEO especially in Ecommerce business with proven track record of great online marketing performance
• Strong understanding of the Google Search Algorithms
• Google Analytics is in your blood!
• Strong analytical skill, good at logic, pay attention to the details
• Self-motivated and be able to work both independently and as a team
Web Content Executive (Financial Section)
Priceza is seeking Website Content Executive to help in acquiring and managing products content for Priceza in Thai. Join us if you love surfing the internet and always want to learn about new things!
● Be responsible for Financial Section on Priceza.com
● Expand merchant and product coverage
● Research and gather information online and offline
● Write and update Product Description based on the research
● Curate new products and make sure that all the latest products are covered
● Plan and create content for Social Media
● Daily check the content quality and optimize content performance accordingly
● Fresh graduates are welcome
● Minimum of 2 combined years in a similar role will be a plus
● Bachelor degree in any related fields
● Thai Nationality
● Excellent in English and fluent in Thai
● Must be able to use Photoshop at a basic level
● Basic understanding of HTML will also be a plus
● Attention to details, hands-on and always willing to take on the good fight
● Organized – loves working with huge data
● Thrives in a culture where cross-functional collaboration, ambiguity, and daily interaction is key