Priceza Co., Ltd.
We believe in the power of information to help consumers make informed buying decision. At Priceza, we make a commitment to help consumersmake smart shopping decisionsfast anywhere anytime! On the other hand, we are committed to boost-up sales of Ecommerce merchants by using performance-based marketing.
Our company operates Priceza.com which is Thailand’s No.1 Shopping Search Engine and Price Comparison Shopping website and Priceza.co.id for Indonesia market. The service helps consumers to compare prices from the most comprehensive online shopping stores attracting over 4.8 millions of consumers every month to Search for Products, Compare Prices, and then Priceza drives Real Buyers back to the stores of merchants.
Our Mission is to be No.1 Price Comparison Shopping service in South-East Asia by providing the most useful information about shopping to consumers anywhere living in this region.
Content Operations Supervisor
Priceza is seeking Content Operations Supervisor to help acquire and manage website content across Southeast Asia. The person will be responsible for laying content strategy and overseeing day to day Content Operations with focuses on optimizing content performance, process, tools and key metrics.
Primary Responsibilities Include The Following
- Lead a team of Content Executives who manage website contents and products data
- Plan content strategy and execution plan that aligns with the company’s objectives
- Collaborate with internal teams including Development, Product, Marketing and Sales
- Expand the coverage of products, brands, reviews and stores
- Oversee the day to day Content Operations to guarantee high quality content
- Drive business needs for workflow and tool optimization
- Oversee success metrics, tracking and reporting of content efforts
- Increase direct traffic through contents (quantity and quality)
- Partner with bloggers, influencers and other partners to make contents richer
- Manage and sustain strong online community
- Oversee other adhocprojects as needed
- Minimum of 4-6 combined years in Content Marketing, Product Management,Merchandising, Category Management in online or retail environments
- Bachelor degree in any related fields (Master degree will be a plus)
- Thai nationality
- Fluent in English and Thai
- Attention to details, hands on and always willing to take on the good fight
- High level of verbal and communication skills with ability to articulate vision to internal teams
- Thrives in culture where cross functional collaboration, ambiguity and daily interaction is key
Please send your Resume/CV, references, and other relevant documents to email@example.com
Contact : Priceza Co., Ltd.
126/101 ThaiSri Tower, 26th Floor, Krungthonburi Road,
Banglampoolang, Khlong San, Bangkok Thailand 10600
Company Registration No.: 0105554078566
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org