What you’ll do:
- Oversees all accounting functions, which includes AR, AP, GL, cash management/reconciliation, financial reporting and balance sheet management.
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Accountable for ensuring that policies and procedures (internal controls) are in place to provide reasonable assurance that the company assets are protected.
- Provides technical accounting guidance and support to all company entities. At times, this may include involvement in due diligence and other activities surrounding VC funding.
- Responsible for proper timing and application of revenue recognition rules.
- Ensures that company financial records, under responsibility, are maintained in compliance with company policies and Thai GAAP. Responsible for reviewing monthly/quarterly account reconciliations and other documents to ensure this compliance.
- Supervises the completion of tax reporting requirements (including income, property, sales and use, payroll and other local taxes), insurance reports and other reports required by government regulation.
- Coordinates work relating to both internal and external audits in the periodic review of the company financial records. Is further responsible for the implementation of agreed upon recommendations, related to areas of responsibility, resulting from the audit findings.
What we’re looking for in you:
- 7+ years of experience
- Strong knowledge in IFRS and Thai GAAP
- Multi-country consolidation
- Experience leading a team of mid and junior level accountants
- Fluent English language skills.
- University Degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA preferred
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Team player, have ability to work independently and willingness to take on challenges
- Ability to interact with all departments and levels throughout our organization
- Excellent time management skills, ability to prioritize and multitask
- Advanced Excel skills
Why you should join us:
The team consists of highly experienced entrepreneurs with over 30 years of combined experience. Knowledge transfer will be an invaluable asset for future entrepreneurs.
- You’ll work in an awesome atmosphere: We enjoy what we are doing and you would be able to see that immediately after you join the team.
- You’ll be able to do a lot of different things: Working for a startup company like Priceza is a bit different than working for a corporation. It will allow you to try on a lot of different hats, even that weird one that you didn’t think you would ever like.
- You’ll have more responsibility: We will push you to be more versatile, more reliable, and more productive than in any other project you’d undertaken. And you will like it!
- Starting date: ASAP
- Location: Bangkok, Thailand
- Duration: Full Time
- Remuneration: Inquire for details.
Please send your Resume/CV, references, and other relevant documents by click “Apply Now”
ติดต่อ : คุณจิตลดา ฮั้วบางยาง
บริษัท ไพรซ์ซ่า จำกัด
Office ติดสถานีรถไฟฟ้า BTS กรุงธนบุรี, 126/101 อาคารไทยศรี ชั้น 26 ถนนกรุงธนบุรี
แขวงบางลำภูล่าง เขตคลองสาน กรุงเทพฯ 10600
โทรศัพท์ : 02-8606125-27 แฟกซ์: 02-8606247
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com