Website Priceza Co., Ltd.
PRICEZA is seeking for a high level sales professional to join our Indonesia team, who can help the company to acquire new customers and sell additional services/products to existing clients. This means the role need someone who is full of ambition to expand for more diversity clientele.
Reporting to the Country Manager, this role will primarily focus to identify new sales leads, pitching products/services, and maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers.
Job Descriptions :
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and evaluating options
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices and provide daily, monthly and quarterly report
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; maintaining personal networks; and participating in professional organizations.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support, and build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
Skill & Abilities Required
- Strong client relationship management, and ability to initiate and negotiate high value contracts to help meet company goals.
- Ability to work cohesively with a team and also independently with strong initiative and proactive involvement.
- Attention to detail and ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
- Excellent time management and organization
- Ability to maintain a professional attitude and work independently with little guidance in a fast paced, changing environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
Qualification & Experience Required
- Bachelor degree in Business, Marketing or Communications preferred or equivalent education and/or experience.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience as a business development, sales executive or a relevant role
- Strong sales and negotiation techniques (experience in customer support is a plus)
- Market knowledge, communication, and presentation skills
Please send your Resume/CV, references, and other relevant documents to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org