Website Priceza Co., Ltd.
What you’ll do:
- A Country Manager will be responsible for managing all operations within Indonesia. This involves taking responsibility for profit, revenue, cash and quality targets.
- Agreeing annual budgets and producing a detailed annual business operating plan are tasks a Country Manager may have to deliver as well as monthly, quarterly or annual targets for revenue, profits and cash.
- Develop and execute strategic sales & marketing plan to achieve sales targets and to expand the company’s customer base
- A key part of the role of Country Manger will be to produce business performance reports, which could be on a monthly or quarterly basis.
- Country Managers are expected to recruit and manage staff, including performance monitoring, and possibly mentoring and training.
- The role is client facing and so daily contact with clients is a big part of a Country Manager job, therefore the ability to communicate effectively is essential.
What we’re looking for in you:
- Preferably Indonesian but open for Nationality (required to use Bahasa Indonesia professionally)
- Hands-on experience in Sale/Marketing in Ecommerce / Online business
- Proven sales experience, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Strong Sale team management & team leadership
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills. Need to be able to create business plans and Pivot Tables on the fly in Excel as well as create high-quality PowerPoint presentations presentable to senior management of clients
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services and position them against competitors
- Demonstrable experience in developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent command of English.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related fields (preferable Master’s Degree)
Why you should join us:
The team consists of highly experienced entrepreneurs with over 30 years of combined experience. Knowledge transfer will be an invaluable asset for future entrepreneurs.
- You’ll work in an awesome atmosphere: We enjoy what we are doing and you would be able to see that immediately after you join the team.
- You’ll be able to do a lot of different things: Working for a startup company like Priceza is a bit different than working for a corporation. It will allow you to try on a lot of different hats, even that weird one that you didn’t think you would ever like.
- You’ll have more responsibility: We will push you to be more versatile, more reliable, and more productive than in any other project you’d undertaken. And you will like it! 🙂
Please send your Resume/CV, references, and other relevant documents to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org