Website Priceza Co., Ltd.
PRICEZA is seeking for a skilled Partnership & Marketing Manager to join our Indonesia team, to help us build the brand & company awareness.
Reporting to the Country Manager, this role will primarily focus on build relationships with external organization (agency, brand/media, etc) as well as managing marketing activities. You will need to bring a unique blend of strategy & execution – the ability to set short term & long term marketing plan and roll up your sleeves to get things done.
- Develop, implement and executing annual Marketing & Partnerships plan including goals, timetables and strategies for entire lines of business within organization
- Coordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities in order to attract potential customers and retain existing ones.
- Identify, secure and foster partnership opportunities with Agency, Corporate/Brand, Media, others
- Create proposals & contracts, and monitor all partnerships progress to ensure positive impact for all parties involved
- Collaborate closely with all team (both local & regional) to provide integrated exposure, to ensure a consistent, centralized and high quality partnership programs
- Lead all activities, timeline, and budget to successfully launch offline activities, as well as provide complete report & evaluation.
Skill & Abilities Required
- Proven ability to lead simultaneous projects, defining and implementing goals while maintaining scope, budget and schedule.
- Strong client relationship management, and ability to initiate and negotiate high value contracts to help meet company goals.
- Ability to work cohesively with a team and also independently with strong initiative and proactive involvement.
- Strong written and verbal communication, able to deliver clear, concise information to partners, clients and team.
- Exceptionally detail-oriented and organized, ensuring quality and consistent output.
- Ability to effectively solve problems, make decisions and take action, exercising solid independent judgment.
- Ability to maintain a professional attitude and work independently with little guidance in a fast paced, changing environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
Qualification & Experience Required
- Bachelor degree in Business, Marketing or Communications preferred or equivalent education and/or experience.
- Minimum 2 years of Partnership Management/Marketing communication (experience working within the agency/event organizer where sponsorship were sold and managed is a big plus).
- Excellent in networking, communication, teamwork,and interpersonal skills.
- Forging strong relationships with external business partners.
- Strong knowledge of the event industry, trends, and strategies.
- Strong work ethic, and good moral judgment.
Please send your Resume/CV, references, and other relevant documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com