Priceza is seeking an International Account Management to ensure successful delivery of all Ecommerce marketing campaign in conjunction with the Client Services and Sales teams. This is an analysis and client performance management role for a detail oriented individual with the capacity and desire to succeed in a high growth environment. This role is responsible for the tactical day-to-day management of client campaigns as well as driving the strategic revenue growth for each account. Candidates must be able to navigate ambiguous situations, initiate process improvement and execute plan implementation.
Priceza, currently operating in Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Singapore and Vietnam, is a Shopping Search Engine and Price Comparison website. We provide online merchants and agencies abilities to target audiences based on product interests. This approach offers new ways to reach a larger, more qualified audience.
Primary Responsibilities Include the Following
- Daily management and optimization of each account campaigns to ensure success metrics are achieved
- Sale lead prospecting
- Work with Indonesia Sale team and internal teams to enroll of new clients and set up a new campaign
- Analyze performance data to create, investigate, and test hypotheses used to identify meaningful patterns in large, multidimensional datasets and contribute to strategic roadmaps for our clients
- Oversee day-to-day yield management across all campaigns and inventory sources via tremendous attention to detail, while subsequently identifying and implementing enhancements
- Combine audience analytics, seasonality insights, industry trends, and client feedback to configure, operate and develop effective account strategy that maximizes campaign performance and increases revenue growth
- Proactively alert Sales team of any inconsistencies or issues with each campaign such as underperformance, over pacing, or delivery challenges and ensure timely resolution
- Partner closely with Sales team to identify and quantify incremental opportunities that deliver high value while maintaining client’s KPIs.
- Ensure integrity of reporting data via the daily consolidation of 3rd party and 1st party into proprietary platform while creating opportunities for efficiencies
- Troubleshoot for technical challenges throughout a campaign lifecycle and partner cross-functionally to ensure timely resolution.
- Thai nationality OR Indonesian who can communicate in Thai
- Excellent command of English
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Economics or related field
- 2+ years of experience in a campaign management/support role in the advertising/online media space
- Passion for Ecommerce / online advertising media and understanding how consumers interact with online advertising
- Demonstrable ability to leverage quantitative thinking to manage campaign success
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and the ability to simplify complex data-driven insights for a non-technical audience
- Thrives in culture where cross- functional collaboration and daily interaction is key
- Bias towards action, efficiency, and automation, as well as the intellectual curiosity to challenge current products, processes, scalability, and best practices
- Must be extremely proficient with Excel- complete ease with Pivot Tables and Advanced Functions
- Solid analytical skill set, including chart-making, diagnostic ability, manipulation of large data sets is a plus
Please send your Resume/CV, references, and other relevant documents to email@example.com
Contact : Priceza Co., Ltd.
126/101 ThaiSri Tower, 26th Floor, Krungthonburi Road,
Banglampoolang, Khlong San, Bangkok Thailand 10600
Company Registration No.: 0105554078566
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org